Sunday, September 2, 2012

oakley shades please return the newspaper.

I rushed over, and then I saw a weak figure broke the security guards blocking high jumped, he rushed directly to me, the action of weak figure prey to a vicious dog to the passage of I to.
I know that he meant no harm, and I also have the opportunity to escape.
However, I have found that he did not attack my intention, and the moment I get out, his head crashed into the scenery cloth. The station behind all steel frame, if I get out, he may be life threatening.
When he rushed over, I act decisively to catch him, but not too superior, I deliberately slipped and fell down, of course, all of this I have done almost seamlessly, most people do not see.
The staff immediately called the police, of course, the phone also hit the 120 emergency center.
I slowly stood up, propped rushed to me.
Look closely, this is a teenage boy, now fainted.
I picked him up at the Great Hall of the security personnel came up. They want to come to take this child away, and I put an end to them,nba jersey, Today too dramatic version of tomorrow's entertainment may be something to write, but the reporters still have to adhere to the track interview last course to the hospital, will the police as well as health care workers, please return the newspaper.
Have been a relatively calm reporter conference now despite drastic changes, and things of that juveniles can be considered because I attributed it. Soon, ambulances rushed to the scene, and I followed the ambulance, but fortunately, the doctor said after checked this child just as frail and too nervous,oakley shades, so will faint, but now his blood sugar is a little low, go to the hospital to rest recovery, there should be nothing serious, God forbid, this under my hanging heart finally fell down.
I still have a lot to do, and small excellent, they are also familiar with the venue waiting for me to go to the Beijing Workers' Stadium.
So, I stayed in the hospital while they left, before leaving, I told the hospital if the child woke up please let me know, and then I come on the police to help me check the ins and outs of the child, because his physical examination when I saw him injuries, seems to be hit by sticks.
The ride back to the hotel, small advantages they have not come back.
At the moment I really want to go to worship Bodhisattva, or whatever worship which way the gods are good, this time I also considered too lucky point repeatedly encountered such a thing, we hope, after these trouble away from me.
The phone rang, and I looked at the numbers, call brother Chen estimated that I asked him things have been satisfactorily resolved it.
Chen Big Brother approach towards livestock so that they thoroughly awakened, I know the kind of thorough consciousness represents what does that mean and I think the same, but less like the scum of one can be considered one of the people in addition to harm, at least those universities sister do not have to worry about to encounter such things.
Received

No comments:

Post a Comment