Friday, June 22, 2012

nike air I want to say all the words

Management, please continue to support, feel boring ... I have no other way.
I remember the last survey, the reader's age, it seems the older my many people I do not know the few times you have experienced feelings of frustration, or feelings of smooth sailing, or has not yet been experienced, anyway, of emotional attitude I unclear, but sum up, nothing more serious and games, hope and disappointment, several positive and despair of view ... I do not know how many people have with gluey girlfriend broke up, what is the mind, but I know that this world has a very simple thing, it has always existed, but only you do not do it.
I want to say all the words, wordy so much, in fact, only one word.
Tolerance.
I do not think that a people have had feelings of revenge ah destroy or ridicule, he can get what ever is destined separately, can not be forced, right or wrong the blame onto others and not know how to self-examination is an irresponsible attitude towards life, no sense of their progress. We know that the history of numerous strong good at shirking its responsibility to blame others for example, Roberts · Peel and his ilk, their are no good end,nike air, so I think, but from start to finish, tolerance is a person to face their own people around should first attitude, the former lover and enemy is not the same.
The life of this puzzle is made up of numerous separate fragments, you can not have pain and forget the happy now? Those that bring you happiness? Is it only remember the pain?
Know an uncle, 50-year-old entrepreneur, the deputies, very rich, office drawer filled with their own photographs of a girlfriend, his girlfriend who had to think he is not selected another two parties I have been aware of the two talents reunited after almost 20 years, and still is a very good friend relationship, each is also very rational. some feelings, the time may be indelible, but the mentality is slowly changing over time, which this some of the vicissitudes of life, I am afraid that only experienced people can understand.
Specific circumstances, reborn legend> see a little bit of something I need two weeks to organize and complete the story before the outcome and the outcome and the way to the next write the story of playing scratch even though I never thought to write this stuff can be said is novel, but the next point should always be the first attempt and then a little heart. recently bought a lot of information to digest, but also take some ridiculous ideas are recorded, by the way outlines what a story about ... Anyway,make my own nfl jersey, I find worth of reasons to give yourself an excuse, but anyway no match for a passage of time, so I hope everyone a little patience, and two weeks soon passed, a complete normal X-life man should appear in front of you, at any rate less call me two, this is very fragile ...
Recently, a few friends with good intentions to write a conclusion things, I saw fear

No comments:

Post a Comment